After a very long time, GPS coordinates transformation tool finally gets a long-awaited upgrade — Gauss v2.0 is here.
Gauss is now smarter and more accurate, more intuitive and more straightforward to use, more beautiful and easier to read, and it works even on mobile devices as it is fully responsive.
Plus, I migrated the tool completely to Mapbox.
A quick changelog:
- Migrated from Leaflet.js to Mapbox.js.
- Migrated from Bootstrap to Mapbox Base styleguide.
- Added three different base layers from Mapbox.
- Migrated from Grunt to Gulp.
- Improved Error tracking.
- Fixed numerous bugs and issues.
In the end, many thanks to all of you who reported me all the bugs and helped me to resolve them. These submissions were a great help from the community, as it helped a lot in development and improving the tool.
As always, if you have any questions, comments, or concerns, feel free to get in touch via the method of your choice listed in the About section.